Parents may request information regarding the professional qualifications of the student’s classroom teachers, including:
- Whether the teacher has met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade level and subject areas taught;
- Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or provisional status
- Baccalaureate degree major, graduation certification and field of discipline
- Whether the student is provided services by paraprofessional and if so, their qualifications.
- Notice of Right to Know Teacher Qualifications