Welcome to the Black River Pirate Parents Page. Black River Pirate Parents is the parent group at Black River Schools replacing the PTO (2013). Our mission - Dedicated to promoting children's health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, community and school involvement.
Monthly meetings are currently virtual via Zoom on Mondays at 6 PM. (new day of week set at 9/2/21 meeting)
Next meeting date: May 2, 2022 via Zoom. Join the Black River Pirate Parents Facebook Group for the Zoom link.
The group is working toward improving playground equipment for the BREC and planning activities for BR families.
The following events have been planned so far for the 2021-22 school year.
- Mumkins (concluded 9/27)
- Little Caesar's Pizza (postponed for March 2022)
- Family Fun Night #1 Country Skateland
- Secret Santa Shoppe (December 13-17)
- Gourmet Popcorn (replaced with Little Caesar's Pizza)
- Family Fun Night #2 Lodi Strike-n-Spare March 13
- Playground Mulch Project March 26
- Fine n' Dandy Candle/Soap fundraiser April 5-26